Sitter Photography Delhi, NCR & Chandigarh
Newborn Photography Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali & Ghaziabad
About Us & Our Specialties
When & Where
When to schedule & What to wear
When: Sitter Photography babies are ideal to photograph starting from 7 months onwards, when they are ready to have fun and enjoy the moment. They can now understand well, play, start rolling, sit up straight and ready to give the best of shot(s). What: We prefer babies dressed very simply in plain onesies, some solid patterns or just diaper – whatever their comfort level is. Wear something that makes them comfortable, they normally enjoy in whatever they wear and just simply enjoy. Neutral, light (creams, whites, grays or pastel tones) work best as they don’t take away from the natural beauty of your baby. For you, solid or floral tops (and textures like big knits and lace) work best. But please feel free to bring what makes you look great yet comfortable.
Please reach us out at:
Chat / Call UsCall Us or Chat with us to schedule your Newborn Photography session.
Booking & ConsultationBook it online and schedule your consulting session to go over all your questions of What, How, When & Where?
The Photo SessionEnjoy your custom session with your beauty and charm along with our beautiful clicks.
Sitter Photography in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Chandigarh areas
Sitter Photography Photo Shoot Session Prep – For Parents
- Clean, clean, clean – clean nails, clean hair, wipe away eye boogers, clean feet (sandals on kids = black feet!), wipe snotty noses, fresh-scrub teeth. The cleaner the kid, the better their photos will turn out.
- If your child is still in diapers or pull-ups, tuck’em in or wear bloomers.
- If your child is still of napping age, make sure they nap before the shoot.
- It is perfectly okay to bring bribes to a photo shoot – given a stage and being the center of attention, it’s like our kids know exactly when to act their worst. Some cereal, smarties or other candy that won’t stain teeth can help a short photo shoot go by smoothly.
- Avoid colorful drinks or lollypops within 24 hours of your shoot, don’t let them eat or drink anything that will stain their face, teeth or mouths.
- Wardrobe – For girls, you can’t go wrong with cute dresses, rompers, and dainty hats or headbands. For boys, jeans and polos or a button-up shirt, or a T-shirt with a button-up over it can be very cute, as well as overalls on the right age and personality. For siblings, the children don’t have to match perfectly, just coordinate. You can’t go wrong with dark, rich monotones, which drive the attention in photos to sweet faces and darling expressions instead of loud prints or colors. If nothing else, pick a color that compliments your child’s eye color.