MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION – RS 16,999 14999
Session planning meeting/call where we brainstorm the ideas, select the style & location
Soft cover photo book with 20 pages
50 high resolution digital images
You get up to 3 hours photoshoot with 2 setups
After the session you get 10 high resolution retouched images
- Additional Setup - 2500/-
- Makeup & Hair stylist - 3000/-
- Outdoor - 2000/-
- Photobook - 12x12 - 5000/-
- Behind the scenes video - 5000/-
Maternity Photoshoot in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida & Chandigarh
Pregnancy Photo Shoot at mybaby247.com is all about capturing the beauty of your pregnancy which you will never forget.
Pregnancy Photography: What & WheN
When to schedule & What to wear
When: Normally 28 to 37 weeks is perfect for most moms to be. This is a time frame where your beautiful belly is of ample size yet you’re not uncomfortable as you may be in your last 3 to 6 weeks.
What: Wear something that makes you feel beautiful for your Pregnancy Photoshoot session. We want you to wear something that makes you feel like a million bucks for your maternity photography session and for the same we provide our own dresses as well! But please feel free to bring what makes you look great yet comfortable.
Please reach us out at:
Finest Maternity Photography in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida & Chandigarh
Clicks Living Forever
Tips for Maternity Photoshoot
- Moisturize that belly!
- Gather your props to bring along – ultrasound printout, alphabet blocks that spell your baby’s name, baby shoes, stuffed animals, flowers, whatever you’ve seen in other maternity photos that you like.
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable and pretty in – long, flowy skirts, especially solids are nice, and strapless bras that coordinate with them. Tube dresses are great for showing off your shape. Bring a pair of regular jeans, not the belly panel ones. A button-up shirt also makes it easy to transition into showing your belly.
- If you’re doing semi-nude/implied nude photos, bras and underwear will create noticeable lines on your skin, so wear loose-fitting clothing to the shoot. You can add undergarments as necessary for photos later in the shoot.
- Do bring your significant other! They’ll make a great prop for your photos, and greatly expand on the number of different photos you can make during your shoot. They should bring outfits that coordinate with what you’ll be wearing, or a dark long-sleeved shirt or sweater and dark pants. The focus should always be on you, your expressions, your emotions, your personality, your joy and your connection.
There is a big variation of price range for any to all kinds of professional photography photo shoots, and varies by what exactly are you looking for. All photoshoots and photography quotes may vary with the customization you may add on. All our work is done with the best Nikon and Cannon DSLR cameras in the industry and our DSLR PHOTOSHOOT techniques helps us delivering the professional photography results in all the arenas. Your coordination with camera make photography easier for our professionals as well, and we get the best candid photography results in the least amount of time.