MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION – RS 16,999 14999
Session planning meeting/call where we brainstorm the ideas, select the style & location
Soft cover photo book with 20 pages
50 high resolution digital images
You get up to 3 hours photoshoot with 2 setups
After the session you get 10 high resolution retouched images
- Additional Setup – 7500/-
- Makeup & Hair stylist – 3000/-
- Outdoor – 2000/-
- Photobook – 12×12 – 5000/-
- Behind the scenes video – 5000/-
Maternity Photography needs special efforts, as we need to capture; not only Your Image but Your Emotions too. We have expert Maternity photographers who have capture & covered thousands of maternity photoshoot. Our maternity photographers have extensive experience with all know-how covering each angle around Maternity photography with due diligence and to give a perfect picture every single time. Maternity images and maternity photoshoot is not just taking pictures but is more than capturing each step of that first chapter of life – from belly to baby to the one year old milestone!
Maternity Photoshoot in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida & Chandigarh
Pregnancy Photo Shoot at mybaby247.com is all about capturing the beauty of your pregnancy which you will never forget.
Pregnancy Photography: What & WheN
When to schedule & What to wear
When: Normally 28 to 37 weeks is perfect for most moms to be. This is a time frame where your beautiful belly is of ample size yet you’re not uncomfortable as you may be in your last 3 to 6 weeks.
What: Wear something that makes you feel beautiful for your Pregnancy Photoshoot session. We want you to wear something that makes you feel like a million bucks for your maternity photography session and for the same we provide our own dresses as well! But please feel free to bring what makes you look great yet comfortable.
Please reach us out at:
Finest Maternity Photography in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida & Chandigarh
Clicks Living Forever
We shoot in our studio and outdoors by putting our years of experience as a maternity photographer to produce a photo that’s truly fine art.
Tips for Maternity Photoshoot
- Moisturize that belly!
- Gather your props to bring along – ultrasound printout, alphabet blocks that spell your baby’s name, baby shoes, stuffed animals, flowers, whatever you’ve seen in other maternity photos that you like.
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable and pretty in – long, flowy skirts, especially solids are nice, and strapless bras that coordinate with them. Tube dresses are great for showing off your shape. Bring a pair of regular jeans, not the belly panel ones. A button-up shirt also makes it easy to transition into showing your belly.
- If you’re doing semi-nude/implied nude photos, bras and underwear will create noticeable lines on your skin, so wear loose-fitting clothing to the shoot. You can add undergarments as necessary for photos later in the shoot.
- Do bring your significant other! They’ll make a great prop for your photos, and greatly expand on the number of different photos you can make during your shoot. They should bring outfits that coordinate with what you’ll be wearing, or a dark long-sleeved shirt or sweater and dark pants. The focus should always be on you, your expressions, your emotions, your personality, your joy and your connection.
There is a big variation of price range for any to all kinds of professional photography photo shoots, and varies by what exactly are you looking for. All photoshoots and photography quotes may vary with the customization you may add on. All our work is done with the best Nikon and Cannon DSLR cameras in the industry and our DSLR PHOTOSHOOT techniques helps us delivering the professional photography results in all the arenas. Your coordination with camera make photography easier for our professionals as well, and we get the best candid photography results in the least amount of time.
How It Works
Chat / Call Us
Call Us or Chat with us to schedule your Photography session.
Booking & Consultation
Once you have booked your session, we will then extend you all our expertise and ideas, and get to know really good idea of your likes, dislikes and color schemes that would match the theme(s), allowing us to provide a truly bespoke service tailored to your needs.
The Photo Session
We welcome you to our studio. We have everything on hand to ensure your time with us is as relaxing as possible. This includes all the possible props, the themes, your smile, and a relaxing sofa area where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the full experience with ease.